Final meet at Higherland space tonight

Samuel Freeman

Nov 3, 2015, 10:59:00 AM11/3/15
to potteries-hackspace
Just to repeat this on the public facing mail: gathering at 7pm today (Tue 3 Nov) will be our old space on Higherland in N-u-L.

** Visitors and newcomers are also welcome to attend ** - especially if you know of a workshop space we could move to!

Plan is to report back on new-space-search activities so far (I think James has a rough agenda to make sure we cover everythin, and to make sure we have removed everything of ours from the old space.

Benjamin Harrison-Sims

Nov 3, 2015, 1:44:54 PM11/3/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Just to let everyone know, the space is locked up. It doesn't look like we can get in anymore.

Thomas Hancock

Nov 3, 2015, 1:59:50 PM11/3/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Got a combination lock on the door Ben. Just opening up.

Benjamin Harrison-Sims

Nov 3, 2015, 2:00:41 PM11/3/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Oh sorry, thought that was the landlords