Github Wiki

已查看 10 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Alexander McKay

未读,
2015年10月7日 12:40:332015/10/7
收件人 Potteries Hackspace
Gents

I'd like to have a bash at getting some info into the github wiki, could someone add me to the organization? Username Zenzan007. Email is the one documented.

I'm a noob at github so please excuse any lack of knowledge. I'll try get up to speed quickly.

Cheers
Alex

Benjamin Harrison-Sims

未读,
2015年10月7日 16:26:072015/10/7
收件人 potteries...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

I don't have permission to add users to the org but I have given you push access to the knowledgebase repo.
If you need any help, let me know.

Regards,
Ben

James Wade

未读,
2015年10月10日 07:40:242015/10/10
收件人 potteries...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben, Alex,

Ben you're now set as an owner of the GitHub organisation.

Alex you're now a member.

Git and Github does have a small learning curve, so if you get stuck or want to do anything in particular just holla.

The best thing to do really is learn the markdown markup language, then you can just write what you want and we can figure out how to make it live later.

Cheers.

Benjamin Harrison-Sims

未读,
2015年10月10日 10:33:462015/10/10