Update October Week 3

Ian Knight

Oct 15, 2014, 1:22:49 PM10/15/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
So did a bit more work on kitchen as built shelf under worktop.
Put a bit of time in with Sam to help him get his R Pi controlling the relay board he has.
I believe he got it working and tested it driving some LEDs, i guess he will update more on his progress.
Spent a bit of time with James explaining transistors and logic symbols etc. he says he will bring in some robot bits next week so looking forward to that.
Jib as also helped me with the carpentry, thank you Jib.
Talked to Tom about building a bench for the wood turning lathe we have.

Asked rest of gang about putting a new ring main in so we have more power in the workshop area and to right of the main door.
I'll get some cable and sockets etc for that and plan to get it done in next couple of sessions.

About it for now other than hope to complete kitchen worktop extension next so we can open the BAR.
Anyone have an old toaster they don't need also some pots n pans or other kitchen stuffs like electric oven etc.

Ian

James Wade

Oct 27, 2014, 2:33:44 PM10/27/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ian et al,

This is great stuff.

There's a toaster and Microwave in the back! :)