Re: [Potteries Hackspace] 3d printer bed adhesion

simonjhalliday

Aug 24, 2014, 9:41:58 PM8/24/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Yo folks! Im still alive after a summer of crazy and should be back down in the next week or two.

Are u having bed adhesion problems? I had this too and agree with Sarah, glass on a heated bed is the answer, I bought a roll of kapton tape wide enough for the glass and havent had any problems since. If i remember Ill bring the roll along so you can try it out.

Cheers

Si

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

Aug 25, 2014, 7:33:37 AM8/25/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Hi Si,

I've been trying to keep up with you on Facebook, looks like you've had a great time!

We've had lots of things going on at the space while you've been away, so it'll be good to catch up soon.

We've got some glass now, Paul has said he's got a cutter and is going to try and cut it down, but as it might be toughened glass it may just shatter.

We were talking about what tape would be best, so that'd be handy if we could try your stuff.

I won't be here on Tuesday, but the other guys will open up.

See you soon.