Greenhouse Control System

James Wade

Sep 19, 2014, 4:47:30 AM9/19/14
to Potteries Hackspace
Hi guys,

I've not seen Dave's Greenhouse Control System for a while, can anyone remember what happened to it?

It's not a big deal as we have the components to build a replica (bar the chassis), but it's boggling my mind as to where it went...

Cheers!

DP DOVEY

Sep 19, 2014, 6:10:47 AM9/19/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Hi James
        We had a problem with video ouput on the raspberry then I went on holiday when I came back you had started to dismatle the space and members had started to reclaim items for storage  and I thought he had been and taken it back .

Paul
ddicaach.jpg

James Wade

Sep 19, 2014, 6:42:57 AM9/19/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reminder.

I can't remember if Dave picked it up but I've not seen it for a while.

Oh well hopefully its gone to a good home either way.

At least the space is back in full swing now!

Was thinking about testing it out on our door system as it was already wired up for it...

RFID will be best try though anyway.

DP DOVEY

Sep 19, 2014, 7:21:09 AM9/19/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
HI James
    I ordered the Ethernet shield & relay should be here for next Tuesday. Its got room for an sd card so perhaps a place to build a database. I believe you access it with FAT. Relay is optical isolated. Start reading up on arduino James

Paul

$_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F
$_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F
ddicaach.jpg