Lift needed

Jibreel Arshad

Aug 28, 2014, 6:41:18 PM8/28/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Before you guys disappear to EMF Camp for the weekend, I'm likely to be without my car for the next few weeks and was wondering whether anyone would be up for giving me a lift to and from PHS on Tuesdays. I live in Endon.

Cheers,

Jib

Thomas Hancock

Aug 29, 2014, 2:13:19 AM8/29/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

I can get you back to endon, but can't help in the other direction I'm afraid!

Cheers,

Tom.

Simon Halliday

Aug 29, 2014, 4:44:34 AM8/29/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
If I'm around I can give you a lift, I'll let you know in advance!

Cheers

Si

Jibreel Arshad