Success of Wavemaker Event

James Wade

Feb 8, 2015, 11:52:20 AM2/8/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I just wanted to say, thank you all for attending the Wavemaker event.

To me, it's really spoken volumes about everyone's commitment to the cause and I can't thank you enough.

We've come so far and I'm really proud of what we've achieved so far.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday.

Pizza's on me this week. Who's in?

Cheers.

Ian Knight

Feb 9, 2015, 8:59:16 AM2/9/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

James,

Thank you for your offer of Pizza but I may not make it to PHS this Tuesday as friend coming up from London and need to ready house for her arrival.

See you if I can but don’t hold your breath.

Ian