Fwd: North Ridge Workday Sunday May 26th 8-11AM

BBBB

Apr 27, 2019, 7:58:13 AM4/27/19
to porcw...@googlegroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Rodack <michael...@gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 16:10
Subject: North Ridge Workday Sunday May 26th 8-11AM

Spring is well underway and we're finishing the reroutes around the N Ridge landslide! Sunday, May 26th, we'll be cutting in new switchbacks on the west side of the landslide. The details:

When: Sunday May 26th 8 - 11 AM. Come for a little or a lot.
Where: Meet at Wisconsin Shelter on North Ridge Dr
What to Bring: Closed shoes/boots, long pants, gloves, water.

The following Saturday, June 1, is the big North Park workday when we'll complete the remainder of the reroutes, close the old trail, and do any touch up trail work in the area as time allows.