Is the Pollster API still active?

t...@personae.ai

Apr 16, 2019, 2:46:05 PM4/16/19
to pollster-users
Hello,

I'm wondering what the status is of the very useful Pollster API.  Unless I'm mistaken -- very possible -- I'm not seeing any new polls entered since 12/6/2018.  Is the API temporarily down, or has the service been permanently discontinued?

Thanks for your help,

Tom

pme...@smartasset.com

Apr 23, 2019, 11:36:06 AM4/23/19
to pollster-users
Ditto here.  Cannot see any new data.

Hoping to see an update soon.

Best,
Pooja

Adam Hooper

Apr 23, 2019, 3:03:53 PM4/23/19
to pme...@smartasset.com, pollster-users
I don't work at HuffPost any more, so this is unofficial...: According to a former colleague, new polls aren't being entered.

No word on whether this is short- or long-term.

Enjoy life,
Adam

Tom Adkins

Apr 24, 2019, 11:55:54 AM4/24/19
to Adam Hooper, pollster-users
Thanks Adam.  The Pollster API is/was awesome, and your work was appreciated!

Unofficially is there anyone you’d recommend reaching out to at Huff Post for status updates in the future?