Just so I can save the alt left from wasting time posting on future Trump nominations/actions/thoughts, words or deeds.....

Irie

Dec 9, 2016, 1:57:07 PM12/9/16
to Political Euwetopia
Anyone Trump nominates, and anything he says, does, or has ever even thought about is bad.....always and unequivocally

All nominations are anti-American....
anti-worker
anti-Muslim
anti-climate
anti-LGBT

There is no need for, you know, actual proof, that's SOOOooooo blasé....

ImStillMags Mags

Dec 9, 2016, 2:16:15 PM12/9/16
to Political Euwetopia
the proof is in the words and deeds and actions of the nominees.

Pittalum

Dec 9, 2016, 2:16:17 PM12/9/16
to Political Euwetopia
I'm kinda wishing your guy wouldn't be making it so easy to make the below criticisms...

I mean - can you point out one, just one, that isn't "anti" whatever he is in charge of? That would be a good start...

Irie

Dec 9, 2016, 2:22:19 PM12/9/16
to Political Euwetopia
I get it...actually waiting for something to complain about is boring....
It's much more entertaining to get all unhinged over what the nominations might do......

Pittalum

Dec 9, 2016, 2:49:24 PM12/9/16
to Political Euwetopia
Isn't that the whole point about debating these nominations?

Isn't that why we send so many of them up to the Senate for grilling?

Irie

Dec 9, 2016, 2:57:15 PM12/9/16
to Political Euwetopia
Sadly, the alt-left's previous apoplectic chicken little month is not limited to nominations, though...is it?  It is focused on anything trump does, says, thinks, might have thought, could have thought...etc etc....