Info Lowongan di Ibsrisk

Fajar Nindyo

Mar 5, 2013, 9:00:17 PM3/5/13
to pojoka...@googlegroups.com
Dear all;

We are broking Reinsurance company in SCBD Jakarta and also located in Singapore as head office, seeking urgently Admin Staff , criteria as below

Preferable graduated from Tarakanita (Female)
Good understanding English and Tally is a must
Attractive looking , Max age is 30 years old
Time management
Team working spirit
Can start working any time due to urgent matter

Job desk

Perform the administration support works which includes but not limited to :
Filing documents, data entry & management, typing / clerical, correspondence,
, supporting marketing team in negotiating the term with clients, can co-operate with other division (finance/claim)

Communicating with our Singapore office regularly in respect of administration aspect

Interested candidates who meets the above , is encouraged to send the resume and CV , photograph , your expected salary , to novita...@ibsrisk.com

Only selected applicants will be notified within 10 days from today for interviewing