Can you add me to the google group?

Timothy Adams

Nov 17, 2015, 12:29:01 PM11/17/15
to Plots-wat...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm interested in the open water initiative at publiclabs and would like to be added to this email list.

Thanks,

Tim

Shannon Dosemagen

Nov 17, 2015, 12:43:54 PM11/17/15
to tba...@umass.edu
Hi Timothy,

Welcome! I just sent you an invite. Please update your Google Group settings to reflect how often you'd like to receive messages.

Shannon

--
Post to this group at plots-wat...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-waterquality" group.

@sdosemagen