Fwd: Invitation to Cumulus Mumbai 2015: 'In a planet of our own - a vision of sustainability with focus on water'

kanarinka

Feb 17, 2015, 8:51:15 AM2/17/15
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com
this looks like a cool event

www.kanarinka.com    ||    kana...@ikatun.org    ||    617-501-2441

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Contact Us <con...@cumulusmumbai2015.org>
Date: Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 8:21 AM
Subject: Invitation to Cumulus Mumbai 2015: 'In a planet of our own - a vision of sustainability with focus on water'
To: kana...@ikatun.com

Welcome to Cumulus Mumbai 2015: 'In a planet of our own - a vision of sustainability with focus on water'.

The event Cumulus Mumbai 2015: 'In a planet of our own' is being held at Mumbai, India on 4,5, 6 December 2015, hosted by the Industrial Design Centre (IDC), at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, Mumbai.

This international event is aimed at creating design awareness on sustainability bringing focus on water and simultaneously offers a platform for interaction for the art, design and media community. The events are centered around the interests of students, educationalists and practicing professional designers. The event is expected to throw light on the role of art, design and media in an interconnected global world within the context of sustainability.
The event has been designed to be lively, interactive and thought provoking and will provide great opportunity to converse with grandmasters of design, interact with thought leaders and listen to visions by outstanding speakers.

This is an invitation to be a part of a series of events concerned with sustainability and design:

International Design Conference on Sustainability

Round-table Meet on Sustainability

Pre-Conference Design Workshops for Students on Sustainability

Design Carnival: Exhibition and Installations based on Sustainability

These events are open for submissions:

Call for Papers - (deadline: 31st of May 2015)

Design Competition - (deadline: 31st of July 2015)

Cartoon Competition - (deadline: 31st of August 2015)

Call for Posters - (deadline: 30th of September 2015)

Further details at:

www.cumulusmumbai2015.org

This message was sent by con...@cumulusmumbai2015.org

To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your email application, because this message was made specifically for you only. Instead use the forward page in Design in India News Letter System.
To change your details and to choose which lists to be subscribed to, visit your personal preferences page
Or you can opt-out completely from all future mailings.
*Apologies, if you receive multiple emails*

Liz Barry

Feb 17, 2015, 9:20:39 AM2/17/15
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com, Shekhar Krishnan
Adding in Shekhar.

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

--
Post to this group at plots-wat...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-waterquality" group.