let's chat data loggers!

Stevie Lewis

Nov 22, 2017, 2:50:58 PM11/22/17
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I haven't sent this out to the mail list yet, but hoping to have the next OpenHour on data loggers. We heard about a bunch of neat ones at Barnraising and all the Riffles should be out now as well (thank you for your patience!). Seems like a good time to have a conversation together about data loggers for environmental monitoring.

Mark your calendar, Monday, December 4th at 1pm ET!
Best,
Stevie

Mad Tinker

Nov 22, 2017, 3:48:24 PM11/22/17
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com
Ref: Riffles

By ‘out’ do you mean that if we ordered one we should have it by now? Dave

Mobile...
--
Post to this group at plots-wat...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-waterquality" group.

Jeffrey Warren

Nov 22, 2017, 5:04:25 PM11/22/17
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com, mad.tink...@gmail.com
Hi, it looks like there are still a few left awaiting final confirmation and shipment, and yours is among them. I believe it just needs a final check of its parts list and then should be out the door. Thanks!

Jeff

On Nov 22, 2017, at 12:50 PM, Stevie Lewis <ste...@publiclab.org> wrote:

Hi all,
I haven't sent this out to the mail list yet, but hoping to have the next OpenHour on data loggers. We heard about a bunch of neat ones at Barnraising and all the Riffles should be out now as well (thank you for your patience!). Seems like a good time to have a conversation together about data loggers for environmental monitoring.

Mark your calendar, Monday, December 4th at 1pm ET!
Best,
Stevie

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-waterquality" group.

Post to this group at plots-waterquality@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-waterquality" group.