OpenHour tonight!

1 view

Stevie Lewis

Jul 10, 2017, 7:02:46 PM7/10/17
Hello,
Reminder that OpenHour will be at 8:00pm est this evening on Aerial Mapping. See you soon!

Best,
-Stevie

Nigel Cartmell

Jul 10, 2017, 9:32:00 PM7/10/17
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stevie,
I'd love to see this.
just comparing EST to NZ time....... 8pm EST is Midday-1pm in NZ
So, for me it is midday tomorrow [this is where it can be confusing], unless I've just missed this session as it's 1:30pm, Tuesday.

How many hours time is Openhour?

Regards,
Nigel

--
Post to this group at plots-waterquality@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-waterquality" group.

Nigel Cartmell

Jul 10, 2017, 9:38:40 PM7/10/17
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com
Damn! I think I just missed it.
Is there a podcast?

Shannon Dosemagen

Jul 10, 2017, 9:42:40 PM7/10/17
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nigel,

OpenHour is archived each month, so you'll be able to view this one once it's posted: https://publiclab.org/wiki/openhour-archive

Shannon

@sdosemagen

Nigel Cartmell

Jul 10, 2017, 9:47:38 PM7/10/17
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. Will look forward to watching
And I hope it was ok responding via the googlegroup, not dirat to Stevie...my bad

--
@sdosemagen