Topics for OpenCall, tomorrow, 3pm ET

Liz Barry

Jul 31, 2017, 2:49:51 PM7/31/17
to publicla...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
Tomorrow on OpenCall we'll have two members of RailsGirls sharing about their projects with the WebWG and Gretchen will host a conversation about toolkits and research areas.

See the calendar entry at publiclab.org/events or simply follow these links:
PHONE CALL +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) | Meeting ID: 415 220 636

Have a great day!
--

Liz Barry
director of community development

ggall...@yahoo.com

Jul 31, 2017, 8:41:52 PM7/31/17
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com
When???

--
Post to this group at plots-wat...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-waterquality" group.

Gretchen Gehrke

Aug 1, 2017, 10:33:27 AM8/1/17
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com
3:00 pm ET on Tuesday (today)!

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 8:41 PM, ggallant571 via plots-waterquality <plots-wat...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
When???

On Monday, July 31, 2017 2:56 PM, Liz Barry <l...@publiclab.org> wrote:

Hi everyone,
Tomorrow on OpenCall we'll have two members of RailsGirls sharing about their projects with the WebWG and Gretchen will host a conversation about toolkits and research areas.

See the calendar entry at publiclab.org/events or simply follow these links:
PHONE CALL +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) | Meeting ID: 415 220 636

Have a great day!
--

Liz Barry
director of community development
Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-waterquality" group.

Post to this group at plots-waterquality@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-waterquality" group.