Getting started with RIFFLE

Carlos Castellanos

Apr 3, 2015, 7:49:36 PM4/3/15
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am interested in using the RIFFLE to monitor water quality in areas with factory farm runoff. I will be doing this in next the weeks with some students and was wondering if there are any assembled boards that I can purchase. I don't mind purchasing the pcb and components and assembling myself or even grabbing the gerber files from the github repo and having the pcbs made (though I doubt that would be cost effective) but a tutorial on how best to do that would be great.

Any help on getting started with the RIFFLE would be much appreciated

Also can the RIFFLE send live data wirelessly or be combined with something like a Zigbee or nRF24L01? Eventually i'd like to set up a mesh network of sensors to monitor the data live and store it in the cloud.

Thanks!
Carlos