Tutorials from Ocean optics

Amir Bernat

Nov 14, 2016, 3:14:56 AM11/14/16
to plots-spectrometry

Jeffrey Warren

Nov 14, 2016, 4:06:46 PM11/14/16
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
oh wow, that's really cool, thanks Amir -- have you attempted these yourself?

--
Post to this group at plots-spectometry@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.

Dave Stoft

Nov 14, 2016, 6:55:47 PM11/14/16
to plots-spectrometry, je...@publiclab.org
One caveat .... their non-flame-based methods appear to require taking IR spectra out past 1000nm .....

Amir Bernat

Nov 16, 2016, 3:33:06 AM11/16/16
to plots-spectrometry, je...@publiclab.org
No, I needed to make sure I use it properly for a project I work on. But I've planned to do the example with apples for a long time.

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 3:14 AM, Amir Bernat <ami...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Post to this group at plots-sp...@googlegroups.com