Re: MultiSpec Update 5.24.201

Liz Barry

May 30, 2017, 5:11:20 PM5/30/17
to Gilbert Rochon, plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Gilbert!
It's always great to discuss spectrometry software in addition to the one we maintain at https://spectralworkbench.org/

Yours,
Liz

--

Liz Barry
director of community development
@publiclab

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 5:08 PM, Gilbert Rochon <rochon....@gmail.com> wrote:

As I expect to be officially joining the Public Lab community as of next week, it was suggested by Liz Barry, Director of Community Development, that I share with plots-spectrometry, information about the latest update (as of May 24, 2017) of Purdue University's multi-spectral analytical Freeware, Multi-Spec. The software is maintained and updated by Larry Biehl, whose contact information is below. After Monday, I anticipate that I can be reached at gil...@publiclab.org. - Gilbert Rochon

MultiSpec Update 5.24.2017

Inbox

Biehl, Larry L

May 24 (6 days ago)
To all,

A new version of MultiSpec was released today, (version 5.24.2017). Let me know if you have any questions or run into problems with this new version.

A description of the changes since the 3.25.2017 release are at:

The changes are listed below.

2017.5.24 Version

Macintosh and Windows Versions

Image file overlays for training and test classes defined by a mask file work correctly.

Macintosh Version

Code was reorganized so that the limit of 500 files can be linked.

Windows Version

The application is now generated with Visual Studio Community 2015 (instead of version 2008).

The Windows version can now read the ecw file format again. This capability was lost in the conversion to UNICODE.

The BiPlot processor is now available.

Image file overlays for classes defined by mask files will now display like they do in the Macinstosh version. The base image not covered by the mask will not be covered by black. The transparency value defined in the image overlay option box is now used for the image overlays.

------

Let me know if you have any questions.

----
Larry Biehl
Purdue University
Information Technology at Purdue (ITaP)
Young Hall
155 South Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2108

Tel: (765) 494-3529

Amir Bernat

May 31, 2017, 9:13:41 AM5/31/17
to plots-spectrometry
Hey Gilbert,

I tried to find the license agreement of MultiSpect but couldn't find it on the site. Could you point me in the right direction?

Amir

Liz Barry

May 31, 2017, 10:41:45 AM5/31/17
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com, Gilbert Rochon
Hi,
Just adding Gilbert so he can see your question, Amir!
Yours,
Liz

Amir

--
Post to this group at plots-spectometry@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.