Testing for Pesticides

Lolo

Apr 13, 2015, 1:53:58 PM4/13/15
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
I am wondering if NIR Spectroscopy in its hacked form is sensitive enough to test for pesticide residue?

The mental block I have is the following: If I scan an apple the residual agro chemicals would be in the fractions of a percent. How can we eliminate the noise of the apple itself and all its constituent parts.

Any advice or links are appreciated
Thanks
Lolo

Jeffrey Warren

Apr 13, 2015, 2:00:57 PM4/13/15
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com

--
Post to this group at plots-sp...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.