Final Data Analysis for My New 0.11mm Entrance Slit Design

David haffner sr

Aug 23, 2016, 2:30:04 PM8/23/16
to plots-spectrometry
This is the final data analysis for my new 0.11mm slit design. I used Eosin Y as my medium for sample analysis since its spectral data is well documented, I have used the Oregon Medical Laser Center again as my reference for Eosin Y in ethanol. The absorption values were collected using a spectral bandwidth of 1.6nm using the DH 4.0 v4 spectrometer, an excitation emission matrix was used to illustrate in detail, the emission peak of the sample (Eosin Y,) in order to clarify in a logarithmic view, the resolution factor of the new entrance slit design.

Thanks

Dave H