New tag added on How do I start? i made the spectrometer 3.0. I do not see instructions? I had trouble getting my computer to use it as the camera. Is there any help available? Thanks.

do-not...@publiclab.org

Nov 20, 2017, 11:43:10 AM11/20/17
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com

Dear plots-spectrometry,

Public Lab contributor warren just added a tag on 'How do I start? i made the spectrometer 3.0. I do not see instructions? I had trouble getting my computer to use it as the camera. Is there any help available? Thanks.' entitled: question:spectrometer

Read and respond to the post here: https://publiclab.org/notes/RPiach/11-20-2017/how-do-i-start-i-made-the-spectrometer-3-0-i-do-not-see-instructions-i-had-trouble-getting-my-computer-to-use-it-as-the-camera-is-there-any-help-available-thanks

You received this email because you are subscribed to the following tag: question:spectrometer.

Report spam and abuse to: moder...@publiclab.org