Question from Museum Conservator

Liz Barry

Dec 2, 2014, 4:45:37 PM12/2/14
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,
I'm speaking with Steve Weintraub, a museum conservator who is getting started with our spectrometers. He's wondering if there are any next steps planned for spectralworkbench.org to convert the spectrum to color temperature (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_temperature) or color rendering index values (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_rendering_index).

There are plenty of programs our there that do free conversions, but it might be a nice feature for us to include.

He's on the list, so he'll be excited to get your responses.

Liz

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!