Calibration not working.

fionnf...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2017, 10:24:55 AM10/1/17
to plots-spectrometry
I am saving with calibration but the plantform does not save with a calibration.
In fact even if I try add one manually id does not compare.
Please help!

Jeffrey Warren

Oct 1, 2017, 9:14:55 PM10/1/17
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
Hi, can you share links to the spectra you're working with?

Jeff

--
Post to this group at plots-spectometry@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.

Hans Kok

Oct 2, 2017, 5:19:40 AM10/2/17
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
Me all so, I have a lot of troubles for calibrating my spectra!!

h.kok
holland

Post to this group at plots-sp...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.

Jeffrey Warren

Oct 2, 2017, 9:57:22 AM10/2/17
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
Oh, that's unfortunate! Perhaps something has broken...  Can folks share links to the spectra they're having trouble with?

Thanks.

On Oct 2, 2017 5:19 AM, "Hans Kok" <juw...@caiway.nl> wrote:
Me all so, I have a lot of troubles for calibrating my spectra!!

h.kok
holland

Op 2 okt 2017, om 03:14 heeft Jeffrey Warren het volgende geschreven: