Replicating upgrade "builds" at Documentation Days events -- Somerville, MA

Jeffrey Warren

Sep 27, 2016, 11:45:37 AM9/27/16
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com, plots-...@googlegroups.com

With all the great progress on our new Activities system, folks are starting to upgrade their starter kits, especially the Desktop Spectrometry Starter Kit (see below for a list of posted upgrades!)

So in conjunction with OSHWA's Documentation Days all October, Parts & Crafts here in Somerville, MA is hosting 4 documentation days, and we'll be hosting tables at two of them -- on the 12th and the 19th:

If you have a Desktop Spectrometry Starter Kit and want to upgrade it and help in the documentation/replication effort, come on by (RSVP here but appreciated. )! And if you're not local, post your replications and upgrade builds remotely!

We'll be working in particular on the new stability upgrade by @stoft and the ambient light upgrade by yours truly!