baffle for Spectrometer 3.0

Forrest Charnock

Mar 16, 2015, 8:46:34 PM3/16/15
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
Sometimes, scattered light can degrade the contrast of the spectrum, particularly if you are observing a very bright source.

To minimize this, I made a papercraft baffle for Spectrometer 3.0. Just print out the attached pdf file. Cut it out, assemble it, then attach it to the bench with the leftover Velcro.

I think this should be added to the spectrometer kit.
Baffle for Spectrometer 3.0.pdf

Liz Barry

Mar 17, 2015, 9:42:45 AM3/17/15
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
Hey Forest,
This looks awesome! Can you post this PDF on the website so we can attribute you properly? http://publiclab.org/post

--

Liz Barry
director of urban environment

--
Post to this group at plots-sp...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.