Fwd: Opening the Riffle data logger Beta Program: Apply Now!

Liz Barry

Apr 27, 2016, 1:00:12 PM4/27/16
to ever...@publiclab.org
Hi folks,
Bumping up this thread from the WaterQuality list --

We have a few more prototype dataloggers available to send out to people who want to help out with "Beta Testing". Please note, these boards are not ready to go outside and collect usable data, they need basic testing.

If you:
  • are familiar with arduino and interested in environmental monitoring applications
  • are into writing clear documentation
  • and have $20 (the supersubsidized cost of this first run of boards)
...please read through the rest of this email, and here's the link to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1k3LJRGthIo4XUcn8BvPX9uPZT1sD4fZNllnjvhr3BBs/viewform

Thanks! And feel free to ask any questions.
Liz
--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

Apr 27, 2016, 3:38:07 PM4/27/16
to plots-nyc, Liz Barry, ever...@publiclab.org
Hey Liz This looks great! I’m really interested and I have lot of experience w arduino environment. However I am not able to start before mid June. Is there any chance to still get hands on the Beta??? It looks truly great and exciting!
Matej

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---

Liz Barry

Apr 27, 2016, 4:40:53 PM4/27/16
to Liz Barry, ever...@publiclab.org
Hi Maria,
Check out this link: https://publiclab.org/wiki/riffle, and also the form itself for detailed description of what will be involved for Beta Testers:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1k3LJRGthIo4XUcn8BvPX9uPZT1sD4fZNllnjvhr3BBs/viewform

Hi Matej,
We're going to prioritize people who can begin working with the Riffle in May, and if there are still some available we will be delighted to work with you as well.

Thanks everyone! Quite a few more responses arrived very rapidly :)
Liz