Two things!

1 view

Stevie Lewis

Aug 31, 2016, 6:07:03 PM8/31/16
Hi there,
Two exciting things coming up:

Tomorrow we're hosting an open call for anyone who wants to join at 7pm et. I'm hoping to talk a little bit about the upcoming Public Lab Barnraising happening in Louisiana November 11th-13th. We'll be setting a theme for it soon and I'd love to bounce around some ideas! Interested in the Barnraising, or just looking to connect, put your name and skype name (or phone number) on this page and we'll call you in tomorrow at 7:00pm et (11pm GMT)!

Also, OpenHour is coming up on Tuesday. We'll be hosting a chat with the Google Summer of Code students who did such great work over the summer bringing new features to Public Lab. Join us to learn about them, and hear about what might be coming next! OpenHour will be Tuesday, September 6th at 1:00pm et (5pm GMT).

Hope to hear from you!
-Stevie