Quick! Last Day to register for discounted Barnraising tickets

Klie Kliebert

Oct 7, 2015, 2:04:43 PM10/7/15
to kl...@publiclab.org
Hi Everyone!

Heads up that today is the LAST DAY to register here for the discounted rate of only $10 per day for our Annual Public Lab Barnraising!  This includes food, housing, childcare, and a few shuttle bus rides to/from the airport. We also have travel stipends available (apply here). We want you to come and are doing our best to make this event accessible to everyone.

But what is it?
An "unconference" with emphasis on "people doing stuff together".  We don't just talk at you; we come together to discuss our interests in the environment, science, technology, and activism.  This may look like tool brainstorming, connecting to other like-minded organizations or individuals, flying kites, discussing new research, or talking about environmental issues relevant to our communities today.

But really what happens?!
Photos from last year's event can be found here.  Prepare to see lots of snacks, gizmos, and an adorable child with a banana.

Who can come?
Anyone!  Whether you're interested more in tinkering, activism, data collection, or space cats... your voice and your ideas are important.  Kids also welcome!

Where?
Cocodrie, Louisiana @ LUMCON

When?
November 20-22, but come and go as you please!

Why?
Because you're awesome.

See you there!

Best,