Announcing OpenHour

Stevie Lewis

Aug 24, 2015, 3:44:43 PM8/24/15

OpenHour: “Transparency in Environmental Policy and Science”

Wednesday, September 9th, 8:00pm EST

Environmental Science and Policy affects everyone, yet people can find themselves in situations where the language used is unclear, text heavy or full of jargon. In this OpenHour we will explore this issue, and how people tried to address it.

During this OpenHour we will be joined by:

  • Mark Meisner, Executive Director of International Environmental Communications Association,
  • Seth Shonkoff, Executive Director of Physicians, Scientists and Engineers, and
  • Bob Thomas, Professor and Director of the Center for Environmental Communication at Loyola.

Because of the holiday, the OpenHour will be Wednesday, September 9th instead of Monday. OpenHour is hosted live on the Public Lab OpenHour page. Refresh the page at 8:00 pm est to join or watch the event!

See you at OpenHour!
-Stevie