Fwd: Glorianna and Evan Invite You to A Special Event at Tidmarsh

Jeffrey Warren

Sep 19, 2017, 1:51:02 PM9/19/17
to plots-...@googlegroups.com, plots-pr...@googlegroups.com
A LOT of events are coming up across the Public Lab network, folks -- this one on Saturday, October 21 from 3 pm to 7 pm near Plymouth, MA.

Glorianna has been very interested in finding folks who can help do kite and balloon mappings of the amazing Living Observatory wetlands restoration project.

I'll be going myself and would love to work with anyone in the area to make a great map of the site.

Please check it out and RSVP using the below links -- families welcome!

Also - please write back on this list too so I know how many potential kite mappers may come :-)

Best,
Jeff

Sep 19, 2017, 2:01:52 PM9/19/17
to plots-...@googlegroups.com, plots-pr...@googlegroups.com