Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Liz Barry

não lida,
23 de mar. de 2015, 09:29:5823/03/2015
para
Hi everyone,
Please join us on April 6 for a conversation on peer-to-peer learning in Public Lab.
I expect it will be a lively one! :D

****

****

Monday, April 6, 2015 at 10am PDT / 1pm EST / 5pm GMT

As part of celebrating Public Lab's 5th Anniversary, we will have a roundtable discussion on peer-to-peer learning. We will start off by telling stories of times when we exchanged concepts, skills, and attitudes, and then move on to tackle topics like expertise, jargon, the role of social bonds (online and offline), and the type of resources that support learning. Cindy Regalado, Beryl Thurman, Chris Fastie, and Ned Horning will be joining us, and there's room for a few more presenters. We're developing some questions on the pad, please add your thoughts also!

****

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem