Re: [publiclab-northeast] Re: LEAFEST?

Liz Barry

Jul 18, 2016, 11:52:54 AM7/18/16
to Chris Fastie, plots-...@googlegroups.com, plots-nyc, plots-phi...@googlegroups.com, plots-pr...@googlegroups.com, publiclab-northeast, Nick Shapiro, Jennifer Hudon, Don Blair
Great!
I can do either. I'm copying in Nick who indicated he might want to bring some solar balloons and Jen who was also wondering about dates, and some other area lists.

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 10:37 AM, Chris Fastie <cfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Liz,

LEAFFEST usually does not get planned until the last minute, but maybe it would be good to lock in a date earlier. A good time for it when the garden can feed us and camping is easy is mid to late September. So the weekends of September 16-18 and 23-25 would be good (lots of tomatoes and peppers I hope).

Thanks,
Chris

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/wiki/mailing-lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---

Chris Fastie

Liz Barry

Ned Horning

Aug 8, 2016, 3:32:29 PM8/8/16
to Liz Barry, Chris Fastie, publiclab-northeast, plots-...@googlegroups.com, plots-nyc, plots-phi...@googlegroups.com, plots-pr...@googlegroups.com, Nick Shapiro, Jennifer Hudon, Don Blair
At this point I can probably make it the second weekend but not 16-18.

Ned

Chris Fastie

Aug 8, 2016, 4:56:07 PM8/8/16
to publiclab-northeast, l...@publiclab.org, cfa...@gmail.com, plots-...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com, plots-phi...@googlegroups.com, plots-pr...@googlegroups.com, shapir...@gmail.com, jen....@gmail.com, donb...@pvos.org, ne...@lightlink.com
Whoops,

Sorry Ned, I got committed on the 22-23 weekend so LEAFFEST is getting locked in to September 16-18. I will make it official soon.

Chris

Liz Barry

Stevie Lewis

Aug 31, 2016, 4:40:30 PM8/31/16
to Liz Barry, Chris Fastie, publiclab-northeast, plots-...@googlegroups.com, plots-nyc, plots-phi...@googlegroups.com, plots-pr...@googlegroups.com, Nick Shapiro, Jennifer Hudon, Don Blair, Ned Horning
Hi all!
I was wondering if anyone going to Leaffest would be interested in exploring the idea of using trap cams to capture stream pollution events. Could be great to think about things like::
- how the cams could be set up (angle, location, hight etc.)
- what types of pollution could be captured by the camera
- if the camera could also capture information like water depth?
- what type of camera would be most useful for this? if any special housing or mounting is needed?

Here are a couple threads throwing around this idea.

Could be cool to explore! We can send along a trap cam if anyone is interested at Leaffest.

-Stevie

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---

Liz Barry

Sep 6, 2016, 4:23:00 PM9/6/16
to Stevie Lewis, Benj. N. Sugar, Liz Barry, Chris Fastie, publiclab-northeast, plots-...@googlegroups.com, plots-nyc, plots-phi...@googlegroups.com, plots-pr...@googlegroups.com, Nick Shapiro, Jennifer Hudon, Don Blair, Ned Horning
copying in Benjamin Sugar, who is going to be looking for a ride back to Boston on Sunday. He has a flight out of Boston back to ATL at 7pm, so he is looking for a way to make it to the airport by 6pm.

He's coming up in the mid-atlantic van.

--

Liz Barry
director of community development
@publiclab

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

Benj. N. Sugar

Sep 7, 2016, 2:24:50 PM9/7/16
to Liz Barry, Stevie Lewis, Chris Fastie, publiclab-northeast, plots-...@googlegroups.com, plots-nyc, plots-phi...@googlegroups.com, plots-pr...@googlegroups.com, Nick Shapiro, Jennifer Hudon, Don Blair, Ned Horning
Hey everyone!

Thanks Liz.

Liz is being air travel optimistic.

I should probably be at the airport by 5:00pm.

Do let me know if anyone is going in that direction.

Benjamin