Re: [plots-boston] Sep 4-5, 2015, Brown University hosting “Land and Water, A Long-Term Perspective.”

Shannon Dosemagen

Jun 26, 2015, 2:06:12 PM6/26/15
to plots-...@googlegroups.com, plots-nyc, plots-pr...@googlegroups.com, publiclab...@googlegroups.com
John Barry is an incredible advocate for Louisiana, serving on the levee board and filing a lawsuit deeming oil and gas accountable for destroying our coast and wetlands in Louisiana. Great to see that he'll be speaking at this event, hoping to make it!

On Friday, June 26, 2015, Liz Barry <l...@publiclab.org> wrote:
Hi Northeast Public Lab,
I'm excited to pass on this conference invitation from Jo Guldi at Brown University. If you are thinking about attending, i'd love to hear and possibly coordinate travel/local housing.

“Land and Water, A Long-Term Perspective”
Sep 4-5, 2015
Brown University, Providence Rhode Island