Giving Thanks on #GivingTuesday!

Becki Chall

Dec 2, 2014, 11:27:57 AM12/2/14
to ever...@publiclab.org

Celebrate #GivingTuesday with Public Lab!
View this email in your browser

Thank you for your support!

In honor of #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back, we’re saying ‘Thank You!’ to our community for all the time, passion, brainpower, and support you have given to Public Lab and your fellow community members this year. We truly would not be the organization we are without each and every one of you!

As a token of our appreciation, and in the spirit of #GivingTuesday, we are offering discounts on two great Public Lab Sustaining Member levels. Today only, everyone who donates $5 or more will become an introductory level Public Lab Sustaining Member (normally $15) and will receive a full-color Public Lab decal as our way of saying thanks. Interested in giving more? Any donation today over $60 will receive a limited-edition Public Lab shirt and will become a Sustaining Member at the Phosphorescent Phylum level (normally $100).
CLICK HERE to join today -- and, as always, thank you for being a part of the Public Lab community!

Best wishes for a happy holiday season,
Public Lab
Share
Tweet
+1
CC-BY-SA Public Lab

Our mailing address is:
Public Laboratory for Open Technology and Science
PO Box 426113
CambridgeMA 02142

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp