Anyone interested in a Wednesday meetup?

Liz Barry

Sep 5, 2014, 10:12:17 AM9/5/14
to plots-pr...@googlegroups.com

Hey Public Lab Providence and friends,
Would anyone like to meet up on this coming Wednesday?

I'll be visiting town and would really enjoy seeing some folks from this group that I haven't crossed paths with in a while, or in fact ever met in person!

There are lots of new cool updates with various projects, and I can bring over some prototypes.

Let me know!
Liz

Brian House

Sep 6, 2014, 10:53:53 AM9/6/14
to plots-pr...@googlegroups.com, l...@publiclab.org
Yup -- I'll be teaching until 5, but I'd be down to get together after that.

Matt Stultz

Sep 6, 2014, 11:08:57 AM9/6/14
to plots-providence, l...@publiclab.org
I would love to but we have our monthly 3D Printing Providence meeting that night (I organize it). We are also jamming to get our Maker Faire NY stuff ready so time is tight.

Thanks,
Matt Stultz

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---

Liz Barry

Sep 8, 2014, 9:31:14 AM9/8/14
to plots-pr...@googlegroups.com, l...@publiclab.org
Matt,
Could Brian, myself and any others meet up at your event 3d printing event?

Liz Barry
director of community development
@publiclab

Megan McLaughlin

Sep 9, 2014, 7:39:54 AM9/9/14
to plots-pr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liz,

I would be interested in meeting up, but wouldn't be able to meet till after 7, not sure if that is too late.

Megan
--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-providence" group.

Megan McLaughlin
MLA, LEED AP
skype. megan.mclaughlin00

Liz Barry

Sep 9, 2014, 9:12:40 AM9/9/14
to plots-pr...@googlegroups.com

That'll be fine!
Should we meet at Matt's event or somewhere else?

Matt Stultz

Sep 9, 2014, 12:52:58 PM9/9/14
to plots-providence
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply, things are a little trying right now. Unfortunately I have to cancel my 3D printing meeting tomorrow night. My dog has been very sick and is coming home from the Vet tomorrow and I need to be home to care for him. I hope you guys can meet up and have a good time and we would love to have you all at a future 3DPPVD (3dppvd.org) meeting.

Thanks,
Matt Stultz

Liz Barry

Sep 9, 2014, 9:37:26 PM9/9/14
to plots-pr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,
I'm so sorry to hear about your dog :( I'm glad you can be home with him tomorrow. We'll catch you at a future 3DPPVD (3dppvd.org) meeting, thanks for the invite.

Hi Brian, Megan, and others,
We have an gracious invitation to meet at Jo Guldi and Zach Gates' house, 66 Hope Street in Providence, 7:30-8:30pm tomorrow.

Look for the doorbell marked Jo and Zach!
Looking forward to seeing you guys,
Liz