By 4pm Eastern today: two clicks to help oil testing win $15K

Liz Barry

Nov 8, 2014, 1:33:11 PM11/8/14
to publicla...@googlegroups.com
Homebrew oil testing is hugely popular at this weekend's Engadget Expo!

We are one of 10 projects in line to win $15,000 by 4pm EST today, and with the large numbers of people crowding around the booth and taking out their smart phones to vote, we are feeling like it's a possibility we might win! We are totally unique in this competition in that all the other projects are product start-ups looking for commercial success and funding.

And you can vote too.

Show the strength of our open source community and the power of open source hardware development by going to

http://insertcoin.engadget.com/ -- vote for Homebrew Oil Testing by Public Lab

Thanks for your help!
Liz

PS you have my assurance that i will not ask for any further "clicktivism" this year ;)

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!