LEAFEST! Organizing gear requires everyone to register on Chris' form

1 view

Liz Barry

Sep 7, 2016, 6:26:32 PM9/7/16
to publiclab-northeast, plots-...@googlegroups.com, plots-nyc, plots-phi...@googlegroups.com, plots-pr...@googlegroups.com
Dear mid-atlantic and northeast peeps, (and also individuals who i have BCCd ;)

We are coordinating gear in earnest now.

Chris has generously offered that people can use gear he already has on site. So, in order for our far-traveling LEAFFESTers to know how much gear to schlep or not, please fill out this form now!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScbyCky4dHBpSvMvp-0kB_zXfMrtG-tUpb_PGAu7Toq8ZcE9w/viewform

PS This is one of the last LEAFFEST messages i will send out to the general regional groups.

Liz

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!