4pm TODAY: hang out and set up your IPFS node on the distributed web

Liz Barry

Dec 15, 2017, 10:36:21 AM12/15/17
to plots-nyc, Bronwen Densmore
Hi NYC NJ,
Happy holidays!
Hope all are well.

I'm writing with a just-in-time invite for anyone to stop by the New Lab at 4pm today and hang out with folks from the Data Together group that grew out of the "rescue climate data" work from earlier this year.

Considering yesterday's loss of Net Neutrality regulation in the US, why not spend an hour or two with other Public Labbers who care about data justice and an open internet! We'll also be talking about nycmesh.net/ -- a real option to connect through community mesh straight to lower manhattan's DE-CIX internet exchange without ever needing anything from Spectrum, Time Warner, Verizon, or Comcast ever again

How to find us:

**You must tell me and Bronwen that you are coming, we will make you a badge to get in. Please email us back here or text me 336-269-1539

Sincerely,
Liz

--

Liz Barry