Re: [plots-spectrometry] looking for someone in the Manhattan area who has access to a spectrometer that can go up to 1000nm

Stevie Lewis

Mar 1, 2017, 2:49:21 PM3/1/17
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com, plots-nyc
Hi there,
Looping in the New York group!
Best,
Stevie

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 10:12 AM, Charles Perron <cperr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for someone near Manhattan who has access to a spectrometer that covers at least between 800 and 1000nm.

We've produced a couple lamps for which we want to validate the opetating peak wavelength.

Thanks

Charles

--
Post to this group at plots-spectometry@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.