Help us use your tech/gis skills to improve NYC's capital planning process?

noel hidalgo | personal

Apr 25, 2017, 12:48:22 PM4/25/17
to plot...@googlegroups.com

Do you want to improve NYC’s capital planning process?

Can to use your data science and GIS skills to improve NYC capital planning process?

YES!?

Then, join us on Monday, 8 May, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 pm to improve NYC’s Department of City Planning (DCP) Facilities Explorer, a pioneering urban planning open source and open data platform!

For the day, NYC DCP, the American Planning Association, and BetaNYC are joining forces to explore three challenges that will improve government service delivery and decision making! Join American Planning Association conference attendees and Department of City Planning staff to address three vexing data issues:

 * How can this process improve data quality?
 * How can we improve data standards and management?
 * How can we best visualize and analyze this data?

Location details:
 * Monday, 8 May 2017 from 9:00 AM till 3:00 PM
 * American Planning Association’s National Planning Conference
 * Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, 655 W. 34th St.

--
Sent from my Apple Newton