NYC School of Data: International Day of Data Saturday March 7

Liz Barry

Feb 23, 2017, 10:27:48 AM2/23/17
to plots-nyc
Hi folks,
I'm presenting at this with Mozilla Science and would love to include more of your voices. There are 51 tickets left for next Saturday's NYC School of Data. If you want a ticket, you better buy it today!

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

Michelle Laporte

Feb 23, 2017, 11:06:09 AM2/23/17
to plot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liz!

Great that you'll be presenting! I will be there, as will Meret. Much looking forward!

Michele

MICHELE LAPORTE

ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, FOUNDATION DEPT.

SUSTAINABLE SYSTEMS, ISDI MUMBAI LIAISON

SCHOOL OF ART AND DESIGN, HISTORY AND THEORY

2 WEST 13TH ST, ROOM 605, NEW YORK, NY 10011

LAPO...@NEWSCHOOL.EDU

T 917 992-0255

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---

Liz Barry

Feb 23, 2017, 11:28:48 AM2/23/17
to plots-nyc
Great! Also sorry about the date, i meant Saturday March 4 (thank you Jeremy lol)