Announcing OpenHour!

1 view

Stevie Lewis

Aug 1, 2017, 10:27:17 AM8/1/17
Hello,
The next OpenHour will be this coming Monday, August 7th at 1pm ET (5pm GMT) on Problem IdentificationArticulating questions as a group brings out critical local perspectives on issues, and starts us on a path to figuring out how we might explore these issues, together. In this OpenHour we'll be joined by:

- Dinorah Cantu-Pedraza coordinator at the GovLab Academy and
- Paz Bernaldo who works with laboratorio el Sombrero to help fight urban inequality and segregation.

or call in: +1 646 558 8656, Meeting ID: 108 129 704

See you at OpenHour!
-Stevie