Re: [PLOTS] Image processing for NDVI using Blender

Jeffrey Warren

Aug 27, 2014, 10:14:53 AM8/27/14
to publicla...@googlegroups.com, plots-i...@googlegroups.com
CC'ing the infrared list, thanks Hideki!

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 6:38 AM, Hideki Saito <hid...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!
I have just received my point-and-shoot last night and I'm starting to read information about it. (I haven't had a chance to go out in the field to take a picture yet, so I've started looking at the image processing side as a starter...)

I frequently use Blender (a Free 3D modeling / rendering software) and thought I could use it for image processing NDVI image, as it has fairly powerful color processing features built in.
I've written some of my experience on it as Analyzing NDVI Imaginary using Blender.

Thank you!

--
Post to this group at publicla...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Public Laboratory for Open Technology and Science" group.

Hideki Saito

Aug 27, 2014, 6:41:34 PM8/27/14
to publicla...@googlegroups.com, plots-i...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Jeffrey, for the introduction to infrared list!

I have updated the note to correct titles as well as additional
improvements and modifications to the parameters (and new setting on
the group node hopefully will be producing more "correct" output), if
there are any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me.
I'm still new to this, and I believe that's how I can learn! :-)

Thank you
> Google Groups "The Public Laboratory for Open Technology and Science" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/publiclaboratory/ezJ0R1YKdaw/unsubscribe.
Hideki Saito <hid...@gmail.com>
OpenPGP Key: http://hidekisaito.com/aff2e40b.txt
1066 3928 7B0B E7CD A0CB 3686 1FDF D937 AFF2 E40B
http://goo.gl/VRvgfI
Bitmessage: BM-2cUhsPdGvfkPhkuqWcHCWq6rNfh7ygbXeB