New Program and Changes to OpenHour

Stevie Lewis

Aug 26, 2014, 2:30:23 PM8/26/14
to ever...@publiclab.org

Hello everyone,

We have some exciting new announcements about communications on Public Lab.

1) "Request a Live Call" A new function was added to the OpenHour page: Live Calls are aimed to help you connect with fellow Public Labbers on projects and ideas that fall outside the OpenHour times and topic schedule. The Live Call button will connect you to a request form where you can pick your own time, call medium and a topic. Check it out!

2) Changes to OpenHour: OpenHour is moving to the first Monday of every month. The OpenHour call time will rotate between 8:00pm EST (odd months) and 1:00pm EST (even months) to account for our friends in different time zones. See the OpenHour page for the topic schedule and to join the call.

3) Monday September First: OpenHour's new program will start Monday, September First for an 8:00pm EST call. This call will be an "Open" OpenHour. This means that there is no set topic or presenters for this call, but rather a place for us to meet and share ideas.

See you on the first!

-Stevie

Eben Pendleton

Aug 28, 2014, 11:07:00 AM8/28/14
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com, ever...@publiclab.org, ste...@publiclab.org
Stevie,

Thanks!  It looks like cool new OpenHours will be happening.  I was curious if transcripts of recorded OpenHours are a feature in the works. The pages with links to topics talked about are awesome.

Eben

Stevie Lewis

Aug 28, 2014, 11:10:18 AM8/28/14
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com, ever...@publiclab.org
Hi Eben!
We don't have transcripts of the calls, but they can be watched after from the OpenHour page.
-Stevie

--
Post to this group at plots-wat...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-waterquality" group.