Long-term time lapse with Infragram point and shoot

已查看 19 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Kyle Cavanaugh

未读,
2015年4月2日 13:24:222015/4/2
收件人 plots-i...@googlegroups.com
I've read that the Mobius ActionCam can take time-lapse photos on intervals ranging from 0.25 to 60 seconds, but does anyone know if you can set it up to take longer term time lapse? I'd like to take 2-3 images per day over the course of a month or two. Is it possible to program the cam so it turns on at the same time each day, takes a picture, and then turns off to conserve batteries?

Thanks,
Kyle

Mathew Lippincott

未读,
2015年4月2日 14:51:052015/4/2
收件人 Kyle Cavanaugh、plots-i...@googlegroups.com
Kyle,
Not to my knowledge. the time lapse is limited and can't run that long.  Also, the camera doesn't like running and charging at the same time.

--
Post to this group at plots-i...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-infrared" group.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子