The never-ending NIR upload? 2750% and rising

Tony Gilbert

Jul 20, 2016, 6:16:25 PM7/20/16
to plots-infrared
Hi, this is my first adventure with Infragram. I am trying to get it to analyse a 5MB NIR image captured with a modified Canon S100 camera and stitched into a JPG with Agisoft.

The "save" indicator is now over 3000% and still going. What's happening here? Is the image too large for Infragram or is something else happening that I don't understand?

Tony

Tony Gilbert

Jul 20, 2016, 7:50:04 PM7/20/16
to plots-infrared
Now up to 30000% and I've reduced the input file size to only 2MB. Help!

Jeffrey Warren

Jul 20, 2016, 8:12:48 PM7/20/16
to Tony Gilbert, plots-infrared

Hi Tony! Does your filename include any non-alphanumeric characters like underscores or quotation marks? Renaming them something like "Infragram.jpg" may get around this unfortunate bug. Hope that helps!!!

--
Post to this group at plots-i...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-infrared" group.

Sebastian Silva

Jul 22, 2016, 2:55:55 AM7/22/16
to Tony Gilbert, plots-infrared

Thanks for reporting! We had not been alerted of the issue which appears ongoing since May.

Hosting provider had a glitch and remounted infragram's data volume as read-only. They did send a warning about it but I seem to have missed checking this volume.

I fixed it now, and will add a monitoring check to get alerts in the future for this case.

Regards,
Sebastian