Re: Re: enquiry on Infragram camera

Natalie Mayorga

Mar 30, 2015, 1:03:40 PM3/30/15
to 王建军, plots-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jianjun,

Unfortunately this is not my area of expertise, however, I think that one of our community members might be able to better answer that. I am forwarding your question to the infrared mailing list and will keep an eye on it to see what sort of answer we get.

Thanks

--
Natalie Mayorga

Kits Initiative Manager
Public Lab
412 NW Couch, Ste. 307
Portland, OR 97209
Twitter: @PublicLab, @natcat5050
Instagram: public_lab

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 12:13 AM, 王建军 <wangj...@yzu.edu.cn> wrote:
Dear Natalie.

We just got an Infragram Point & Shoot camera (a modified Mobius Action Cam; http://publiclab.org/wiki/infragram-point-shoot). I took photos of wheat and tree leaves, but the NDVI values were too low (<0.1).

I know that the "B" channel is NIR channel for this camera. But, for the DN values of the three channels, could you please let me know if the light of NIR has been removed out from the red channel and from the green channel already? Thanks!

Regards,
Jianjun