[Announcing] Barnraising Registration

Stevie Lewis

Sep 8, 2016, 1:30:24 PM9/8/16
Inline image 1

The Public Lab Annual Barnraising is our highest bandwidth event, and it's coming right up! This year with participants traveling in from all over the world, new projects and activities kicking off, and new partnerships abounding, we are excited to announce the theme of the Annual Barnraising is "Inviting Collaboration.

Spread the word, registration is open! Register before October 1st with the discount code EARLYBIRD for a 30% discount. Learn more at www.publiclab.org/barnraising and email ste...@publiclab.org for questions.

See you at Barnraising!

ThePublicLab2016Barnraising.pdf