Dinner event Monday, register soon!

Stevie Lewis

Sep 17, 2017, 10:05:31 PM9/17/17
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Just a reminder that we're hosting a Hurricane Preparedness Discussion/Dinner Monday evening with Water Works at the Warehouse (3014 Dauphine St.) from 6-8pm. Register here.

Looking forward to it,
-Stevie

Jacob Groby

Sep 18, 2017, 9:38:50 AM9/18/17
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com

FYI,  The ticket invite has this for October 18th, NOT Sept 18.

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---

Stevie Lewis

Sep 18, 2017, 10:15:05 AM9/18/17
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jacob!
Thanks for the heads up. I'm not seeing where the ticket says October, can you give me a few more specifics? Feel free to give me a call (603.273.7027) or drop me an email at ste...@publiclab.org. The event is this evening!

Best,
Stevie

Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-GulfCoast" group.

Jacob Groby

Sep 18, 2017, 10:18:01 AM9/18/17
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com

Steve,

When I registered, this was the response from Event bright.